Did I Do That is an innovative app helping you keep track of the routines in your life!
Do you use any ToDo or task management product? The Did I Do That app introduces a new paradigm to the entire family: rather than a "to-do", a "did-I-do".
Let's be honest: the last thing you want is your to-do application bugging you about some action you do often, like locking your car, filling gas, taking medication or cleaning the house. Yet you do want to remember if and when you actually performed these actions. Now you can do that in an intuitive, fun and easy way!
All you need to do is choose your desired action from the intuitive list and record it each time you perform it! This way, you'll never have to ask yourself again "Did I Do That?" - let our app help you with that!
- Add your own actions
- Associate each action with an image
- Choose an image from the included, ever expanding, image library, your iPhone/iPod Touch Photo Albums or the built-in camera! (if one is available on your device)
- Included with the app is fully editable list of actions ready to be tracked
- Quick record of your action - just choose the action you are currently performing and click the Record button. Fast and easy!
- Access the history of your actions - when exactly did you do that
- Shake to clear history - keep records only for the time period you want (set on the Settings screen). Older records can be deleted by shaking your device
- Enjoy the beautiful & interactive Statistics screen - get more information about your routines and habits
In The Next Releases:
- iPad support
- Additional themes
- More languages
- More amazing actions and icons
- Sync, import, export, share options